TheBlackDahliaMurderTheBlackDahliaMurder

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Final Fantasy 7 -Remnant- Final Fantasy 7 -Remnant-

Pretty good.

The animation was good though a little rough, but the voice and sound needs work.

It was a little confusing, although I don't play FF, so it's probably my fault rather than yours. Everything kinda happened at once.

Everything considered, it's a decent flash, with some flaws.

SiMpSoN-bRuVaS responds:

pretty good xD thanks alot, yea a decent flash with some flaws pretty much sums it up xDDD i will work on the animation and the sound for the next one, ff games are the best in the world along with the MGS GAMES your missing out xD

Chris Benoit Tribute Chris Benoit Tribute

Hilarious.

I just found this flash to be hilarious, especially Zekey's. Although, the computer generated voice always makes me laugh.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Wow.

That was some great animation/drawing right there. The gay thing was a funny way of looking at 300 haha.

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

Not a huge fan.

The dragon slaying part was way too hard. You had no time to react, so you had to memorize where the dragon would be and react very quickly. That genre of game, such as Dragon's Lair, can certainly be decent, but I don't see a good story here to make up for the lack of gameplay.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Great flash.

You give stat whores like me something to work for....a more valuable account.

Tau'ri : Bedrock Tau'ri : Bedrock

Good idea with the preloader.

I liked the fact that you used a preloader game, that always scores extra points. Good job.

dELtaluca responds:

the preloader actually started off as a seperate experimental engine, but i decided to fit it into a preloader.

its actually more complicated than it might seem, its all mathematicaly based on collision time, finding the exact time at which objects collide and handling them seperately, if you hold the X button then drag out and let go, all the balls have moved, what it actually does, is run through the entire simulation of how long you paused it for :)

Jormungadd Jormungadd

Very nice.

Maybe lower some of the fuzz though. Great riffs though. The tone isn't the best, but it works well enough. The guitar was very nice. Turn the bass on the tone a little higher. Reduce the mids a little bit.

Maybe make it a little faster paced too.

However, I thought it was good.

4/5

Bonemill responds:

thank you man. I think it has a nice pace personally that marching type leading you into something pace.

Spanish Guitar Riff Spanish Guitar Riff

Obviously talented.

You really know your way around the guitar. You have really good skills with taking a rhythm, and soloing over it. A skill I myself am not so good at.

KyleTheMadcap responds:

Lol, k thanks for the review.
Rhythms can be a bitch if there's no clear progression.

Keep working on it, you'll get it.